Signup for Property Alerts
Be the first to know about new properties on the market!
+27 (0)65 964 1474
+27 (0)21 360 8014
90% of your problems can be solved by marketing. Solving the other 10% just requires good procrastination skills
View agent's properties in: all areas
Khayelitsha( Khaya )
Enter your email address and you will be added to our mailing list, where you will be notified via email when new properties are added to our website.
rental or sale
* you must select a filter type